Saturday, May 9, 2009

My last night in Provo




I spent yesterday afternoon with a friend at temple square. It looked, smelt, and felt like the spring. So beautiful! We took pictures. We enjoyed the art exhibit and roof at the conference center. And then we went home.
Later that night we learned by hard experience that when the lady on the bike says the trail is flooded to believe her. River water is cold! In fact it can make your legs turn bright red for hours at a time. Never knew my legs could be cold and so hot at the same time.
This morning after my fabulous roommates helped me load up my car, I drove the long way home. Provo Canyon is starting to be green enough for a nice drive. Morgan Valley is beautiful as well, but what I think I like most about it is how familiar it feels. Funny, the next few weeks I'm certain nothing will feel at all familiar, but hopefully I will still enjoy myself.

1 comment:

  1. What about the one room mate who arrived just in time not to help? :D

    ReplyDelete