Found a list of daydreams I wrote at this time last year. Thought I'd share some:
-own beautiful original artwork
-spend a weekend at a mountain resort and spa
-photograph amazing/quiet/solitary places in nature
-travel to China...hike the Nanjing stair and the great wall, speak with the locals, visit the rivers that look like all the ones in the scroll paintings
-serve a mission in China when it opens with my family
-tour Europe (Italy, Switzerland, Prague, France, Spain)
-hike the Grand Teton
-spend a few days on a house boat on Lake Powell
-being pregnant and pampered by a loving, excited husband
-live the gospel well (scholar of the scriptures, temples around the world, visit the Holy Land)
-Stay in shape... run a half marathon, bike 50 miles, hiking & camping with my family around the world
-Having Grandpa at my temple sealing
-to be worthy of God's acceptance and love
and a few I've checked off in the the last year:
-visit historical sites: colonial US, Civil War
-visit New York and Boston
I'm glad I could join you on one of your daydreams. We had a good time together, well, anyway I did.
ReplyDeleteLuv,
Mum