So turns out I invited a really lucky friend with my to NYC. Apparently he wins everything. He even won us front row tickets to a Broadway show Wicked (ok so they told us they were front row, but they turned out to be 2nd row, though they felt like 1st row cause there were no seats between me and the stage! The show was pretty much the best musical I've ever seen x10. It was just amazing being so close to the beyond talented actors, musicians, costumes... and made even better by a perfectly entertaining/funny/romantic plot line. So great!!!Couldn't resist this picture, probably even worth the $3 it cost me. It was, afterall, my birthday.
Times Square. busy, busy place, and now I can say I've been there.
Thanks for inviting me to come along and share your birthday vacation! Such a fun trip...
ReplyDeleteSo cool! Devany! What to basically rock your birthday! Oh, and since I never wished you one, happy birthday ;)
ReplyDelete