Sunday, July 25, 2010

Enjoy the moment


One sunny afternoon Sam, Isabella, and I stopped by the fountain in Old Town. Sam, as usual, was giving me "I'm annoyed that you're taking pictures of me" looks. Being that it felt like 100 degrees, I decided to let them stick their feet in. It took about 5 seconds to go from cute dry kids to...


...this. It was the time of their lives, until ...

we got kicked out of the fountain. I wasn't lying when I told the guy who kicked us out that we didn't see the sign. Good thing I hadn't seen the sign that said "no wading or swimming" a few feet away because this spontaneous moment was so much fun.

Sam: I want to put that man in jail. I don't want to follow the rules!
Me: Yes, Sam, following the rules isn't fun sometimes. But wasn't that fun?
Sam: I want to go back in the fountain! (yelling and crying)

No comments:

Post a Comment