I loved Charleston. It was my favorite city of the whole road trip.
I stayed in Columbia with my sister-in-law's family. They showed me true southern hospitality. The temple was small, but I got there just as the sun was setting and it was a nice stop.
Suzanne took me on a fun carriage tour in Charleston the next day. Our tour guide was great, and the houses were amazing. It blew my mind that houses that were built in early colonial America could be so extravagant, beautiful, and still worth millions today.
 |
| This was my first time having pralines. Oh so good. |
 |
| We had lunch at the famous Hyman's Seafood. The plaque on the table where I sat reads: Itzak Perlman Ate at This Table. |
 |
| Original Cobblestone Street |
 |
| South Carolina has awesome trees |
 |
| White Point Garden near the Battery. It was a PERFECT afternoon. |
|
|
 |
| The Market |
 |
| Rainbow Row |
 |
| Last stop of the day: the beach at sunset |
 |
| Would have been a nice evening for romance, but alas, I'll just have to be satisfied with a nice sunset picture. |
No comments:
Post a Comment