Thursday, March 12, 2009

i'm not really picky... just opinionated

Last night, while I was discovering the ways in which a mango and raspberry yoasis frozen yogurt sends shock waves to the top of my head, a friend invited me to make this list. He probably didn't think I would actually do it... but I did and am publishing it on this blog with the hope it will actually force me to start to like some of the things on the "learn to like" list.

Things I've learned to like:

(this counts for anything that at one point in my lifetime I hated and currently enjoy)
Tomatoes
Whipped Cream
Onions
peach yogurt (still working on the other flavors)
cooked carrots
broccoli
vinaigrette dressing
kettle corn
grapefruit juice
walnuts and pistachios
my roommate
curling my hair
running (some days)
teenagers (sometimes)
spinach
clams
meatloaf (especially if I cook it myself)
practicing piano (on my own schedule)

Things I do not like (and do not plan on liking at anytime in the near future):
Left overs (except from Olive Garden)
spicy food
olives
most flavors of toothpaste (it has be the right kind of mint)
odd parts of animals that are not meant to be eaten, but sometimes are
black licorice
cherries
nuts in ice cream
watching T.V.
Sweet pickles
playing poker
gold jewelry
lemon meringue pie
pets
nutritious breakfast cereal
bran, wheat, dried beans, and other misc. food storage items
cockroaches
wonder bread
seaweed
nacho cheese
sushi
butterfly decorations
hymns about sunshine

Things I hope to learn to like:
Mom's pork chops and homemade bread
guys with blond hair
being in large groups
laughing at ridiculous dumb situations
dark chocolate
the whole sandwich
strawberry ice cream
swimming in lakes
playing soccer
dance parties
wyoming

No comments:

Post a Comment