Sam and his lizard. I spend lots of time at nature centers these days :)
By the fountains at the National Gardens with Isabella
Fireworks on the Mall. They were cool.Feeling grateful today for a few random reasons:
-an update on the Li Family from taiwan... they are doing great and going to the temple soon!!! Yay!
-a much needed relief society lesson
-getting around to see much more of the city lately
-when I do enjoy being with Sam and Isabella...which is often
-Jeff's baptism this week!
-America... I was walking around the National mall with a American flag quilt wrapped around me and that was fun. Yep we've got lots of weaknesses, but I wouldn't want to live in any other country. (this reminds me of the goal I didn't make which was to finish 1776 by yesterday... but I'm more than halfway there. I'd recommend it as a great history book to anyone.)
What an awesome place to see fireworks - right in the heart of the nation!
ReplyDelete