There's a turnabout in DC that's destined to be the death of me. Actually, I didn't even need go on the turnabout, I was supposed to keep to the right on the parkway... finding Teddy Roosevelt island took about 45 minutes longer than it should have. My car is now running on empty :(
I have to say though, if someone ever wants to make a monument to me, they should make it like Teddy Roosevelt's. I mean the man gets a whole island, hiking trail, statue, bridge and all. It's pretty sweet.
I spent the last half of the morning reading at the park and thinking how much I would love to be out on one of the sail boats. Such a perfect day for sailin. But not too bad for lying in the shade of a tree under a blue sky and reading Alma 32 either.




No comments:
Post a Comment