
I've made it more than a year living out here in Alexandria. The humid summer weather in which I learned to love running last year has returned. My car has a whole lot more miles on it that it did last spring; miles which have brought a lot of new memories and traveling experiences. Several close friends and weekly visits to the temple have gotten me through the dating roller coaster ride of the last year. My tan is already looking better than it did last summer and it's only june. I'm about to celebrate 26 years of life in the Big Apple. I'm spoiled with kind friends, enjoyable date nights, and always finding something new to make me laugh at work. I'm looking forward to some pretty sweet family reunions taking place this summer and fall. I'm continually tutored in the lessons God brings me, whether or not I think I'm ready for them. He who has guided my past, continues to bring me joy in the present, and confidence in the future.
Whoot! :D
ReplyDelete