It's nice to have the kind of friends where you can just lay on the couch and talk about nothing.
I'm permanently addicted to ice cream... always have been, always will be. Walking around Harper's ferry what do I want? ice cream. Walking around jackson hole what do I want? Ice Cream. Break up? Ice cream. Celebration? Ice cream.
It's also nice to have mission friends so that when you can talk about the dream that actually happened, they understand.
Crossing another destination off my list next weekend: Palmyra. Still got a few more up my sleeve: Colonial Williamsburg, Schaffer Farms, Shenandoah... someday New England...some some day China, Venice. Tossing around the idea of moving to Boston next year. We all know it's impossible to plan that far ahead effectively though.
My bishop always talks way past the time he should stop talking. Drives. me. crazy. Just trust me that if you're supposed to stop at 5 til, anything you say past 4 til will be drowned out by the annoyed thoughts running through my head... and which will progressively become louder as you keep talking until 5 after.
Love wearing my new jeans. worth the price my Mom couldn't believe.
Still miss him. progressively less though, which is how it should be.
Watched Pride and Prejudice last night. All the scenes where the sisters tell secrets in bed made me miss Charity a lot. The scene where the the 27 year old settles for the freaky parson guy made me grateful that I can support myself and not feel desperate (at least not too often)
the gym is calling my name. I think I'm going to cave and let them take $40/month again soon. While working out doesn't make me skinnier, it makes me happier and healthier.
I'm a blanket hog. who knew?
I'm also addicted to ice cream. It's tragically amazing.
ReplyDeleteDon't a gym membership and ice cream contradict each other. And I still can't believe the price I paid for those jeans!!!! Luv, Mum
ReplyDelete