Monday, February 14, 2011

This post is going to be boring.

This post is going to be boring. I mean you probably aren't going to find my new car and some baby that's not even related to me or you very exciting. And I'm almost certain that my 109 bowling score isn't a big deal to you. But I wrote a decently interesting post on my dating blog today. At least, I'd rather read that one, than this one. I mean, when I blog or fb stalk people, usually what I really want to know is the details on someone's relationship status. You won't find that on my blog, but you may find a few hints. Anyway, feel free to check it out. (Unless you are feeling all lovey dovey today, then it might ruin your mood... in that case wait until tomorrow)

you can't tell, but I got several spares in row, and a strike in there somewhere,
which is rather good for me.

I like taking Luca bowling. I especially like that his mom's credit card pays for it.

This is Nico. He's two weeks old, and my current responsibilities for him aren't much more
than holding him few a minutes a day, but in a few months I'll be taking care of him full time. Sure hope he grows up to be easily contented baby.



This my new car. I love it. Lots.
My checking account... not so much.
But then again, my budget has never really
gotten along with car payments, insurance,
tickets, repairs, and gas very well at all.

It has lots of fancy buttons inside. The bluetooth audio is awesome. My iphone just automatically starts and stops playing music through the car system when I get in and out of the car. It's kinda neat.


1 comment:

  1. Ok, don't be offended when I say that I HATE YOU! I had the exact same beautiful car before I got married. But I sold it. Every time I see one on the road I sigh. I can't blame you for loving it, because it is the most awesome car ever.

    ReplyDelete