I guess that finishing up my second bachelor's degree deserves at least a blog post, as that's about all the celebrating I feel like doing right now. Being out of school for the summer is reward enough.
I'm amazed that everything worked out as well as it did... and that now I'm a Utah State graduate with a pretty decent GPA and B.A. in communication disorders. It's seriously a miracle that I managed to get a good GRE score, study for full time online classes, and get in the grad school, all while working 50 hours a week. Such a blessing! My boss at work was very supportive, I felt aid from on high, and I had a surprising amount of online peer support that helped a lot with questions, grad school worries, study guides, etc.
I sure won't miss the online class format. Positives: flexible, can get ahead in classes if you need to, still work full time. Negatives: Boring lectures format, spending way too much time staring at computer screen instead of in person interaction, huge classes that have little interaction or no with the professor.
Yay for being done!
And having a lot to look forward to this summer.
Including 10 days off work starting Friday night!
And this weekend's trip with a rather good looking guy to :

Yay! Congratulations! Those online classes can be so tedious. Way to go for getting through them :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Devany! What an accomplishment. You are amazing. Hope to catch up soon.
ReplyDelete