Monday, November 24, 2008

Just when I think things can't get worse... the sign on my landlord's door says "closed for surgery". As if it's not enough that I can't find the keys to my car; the car I bought last week and don't have a spare for and the key that will cost $150+ to replace. You'd think I'd a least be able to get a key to get into my apartment so I can take a nap for the 1.5 hours I have in between my 14 hours of work today. Honestly "closed for surgery"? Did they all decide to go to the hospital at the same time? Can't they have surgery on different days? or all the hours they aren't open? how about thanksgiving holiday? I won't need to get into my apartment then. Good thing too. I'm not sure the next time I will actually be able to keep track of a key that I own for longer than 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment