

The pics above reflect the changes in my life from April 2008 to April 2009. Who know what April 2010 will bring.
Charity leaves on her mission in few days. (Hence the photo shoot) The conference talk about embracing changes in our lives was for her and for me. A year ago last conference time I was sitting with my amazing new member family in Nantou. I had no idea then what a precious time on the mission that was and how much I would miss it a year later. I'm praying that the talks on the temple during conference will help them be ready to go to the temple and be sealed as family soon.
I'm also hoping that I can use the faith and confidence the apostles and prophet of the church encouraged us to develop to go forward with some big decisions in my life. It's going to be a beautiful spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment