Tuesday, June 9, 2009

renovations

I changed the title of my blog. It's been almost 3 months since my sister made fun of the "finding devany" title (some comment like: "Finding devany, kind of like finding nemo?") but over time it must have built up enough to bother me enough to change it. Not that anyone else cares or even notices, but I do, so I changed it.

I think the new title reflects different moments in life when I realize again how blessed I am, and how beautiful the opportunities are that I am given. The view continues to change and each new horizon brings the challenges and blessings specifically needed to progress and learn at that time in my life. It really does amaze me.

3 comments:

  1. i like the new title...i liked the old one too, but i know how one little comment can drive you crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I care! And yes...it did have a rather fishy ring to it (your old blog title) ;)
    p.s. more pictures! More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new name - it says a lot without saying much at all.

    - Sean

    ReplyDelete