Wednesday, June 24, 2009

summer fun


I love this picture!! Sam is definitely growing on me. Every other sentence he says makes me laugh... if not for how ridiculous it is, for how sincerely he meant it. This is the iguana at the nature center. Isabella was scared to death. Between this and the loud parrot squawks she was petrified. I just laughed. Is that mean?



This is the coolest splash park ever. Also the only one I've been too, but add the regular park on one side and the water spray excitement and you've got hours of entertainment. Love when that happens.



So this picture would be better if I had all of Isabella's face in the picture. But getting a picture of her on my cell phone that is not blurry and with her looking at the camera and smiling at the same time is nearly impossible.


These were my beautiful birthday flowers. Yes, they were from a boy. Yes, they smelled amazing.

1 comment: