Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Provo isn't boring

Now that I'm no longer a resident in P-town I've tended to view my former social life there rather pessimistically. But when I called up a few friends last weekend while I was in town and then realized they were still my friends, I started to conceed that friendships formed during the single years aren't necessary as shallow and contrived as I've made them out to be. I didn't get the chance to actually spend time with any of my old friends, but it's nice to know they would have spent their friday night with me.

Another reason to be optimistic about Provo last weekend is the fact that I wasn't dissapointed by the football team. Not sure the top row of the bleachers in the sun is a better seat than the couch in the living room but...it was fun.


I'm aunt... I have a nephew named Atticus who isn't anymore photogenic than I am in this picture. Oh well... when he's actually moving and breathing in real life he's cute. Hope you can say the same for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment