Saturday, January 9, 2010

Disneyland and New Year's Eve


Justin and I spent a few days after Christmas in California, where the sunny weather greeted us. It even lasted long enough for us to enjoy a warm afternoon in Disneyland (though not long enough to keep me warm at night while we waited for the fireworks).




We spent New Year's Eve in Salt Lake City, where we enjoyed an evening of fine dining at the Roof Restaurant, music at the Assembly hall, and avoiding the cold air as much as possible, though not during the fireworks and showing Justin around the temple square Christmas lights for the first time.

We ended our holidays in Pocatello and Rexburg, Idaho, where we helped my little brother Eric get situated in his new apartment at BYU-Idaho! So glad that when I was a freshman up there, I moved in when it wasn't icy, windy, and freezing. All in all, Virginia, California, Utah, and Idaho treated us very well during the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment