Monday, January 18, 2010

I have...

...an ugly virginian driver's license that took way more effort to get than it should have.
...a gym membership that I love, even if it's not that great for my budget. Who knew I would find two hours at the gym so enjoyable?
...some great friends, even out here in virginia.
...the day off, which of course means time goes by much faster than at work, but seems much less productive.
...respect for a new blog that I read today, which is written by a friend of mine. Just one example of the amazing women I've come to know out here in DC.
...the urge to read a good book, but nothing to read.
...a cute new pink shirt.
...a boyfriend who calls me every night and listens to me. Lucky me.
...parents who love me.
...a best friend who happens to be my sister and a sister missionary in London. I miss her.
...an addiction to facebook, especially on boring days.
...a deep love of sunshine, which I especially enjoy while taking afternoon naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment