Friday, November 5, 2010

One small step

Things are falling into place! Finally found someone to take my room and sold all the furniture in it. The kids I nanny for have a great new nanny and I have a road trip ahead of me. Still a lot of emotions as I prepare to say goodbye to Sam and Isabella who have been such a constant source of love for the last year and a half (which has been so needed amidst all the heartbreak).

Also not especially looking forward to saying goodbye to all my friends and closing yet another chapter in my life. Still I have a lot of meaningful relationships to go back to in Utah and know that is the right place to be.

Still hoping to find a way into teaching somewhere but realizing what a challenge that will be.

Figuring out one step at a time...

1 comment: