If you're going to be unemployed, Christmas isn't a bad time to be so, because everyone else has time off too. However, as most people have to work for a few more days, that leaves me time to catch up on blogging.
Charity, Josh, Eric, and I were eager to use the tickets to the David Archuleta and MoTab Christmas concert that Tim and Cait couldn't make it to. So early sunday morning, we stood in line in the rain (hence the very un-Christmasy feeling umbrellas) to get good seats. It was worth the wait and getting up in the dark (which I really don't enjoy doing at all). Turns out David Archuleta isn't just some teen pop singer, he's actually an incredibly good performer with an amazing voice.
I've also had the chance to see the lights at temple square lately, which, as always are beautiful.

No comments:
Post a Comment