Friday, December 31, 2010

Updating the New Year!

Lots of time to kill while waiting at the Salt Lake airport for my sister...so here's a New Year's Eve update for ya.
I now live in a cute little apartment in the Avenues of Salt Lake City. I have a bed and dresser (which required no small effort on the part of me and a particular boy last night) in a basement bedroom which was surprisingly warm and cozy last night despite the complete disarray of everything inside.

I was blessed to get a 3 day babysitting job this week which gave me enough money to pay the rent (barely) and my new nanny job begins Monday.

And as soon as we can get this shindig on the road, I'm headed up with my sis and my parents to spend New Year's Eve in Idaho with the grandparents and cousins. Can't wait! ... Actually I can, probably for another hour or so banking on Charity not getting lost, which will take a lot of luck.

Location:Terminal Dr,Salt Lake City,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment