Saturday, February 26, 2011

Random thoughts... because I can't settle on anything to write about worth more than a few sentences.

I spend a lot of time with boys these days... mostly ones that are 3 months old and 3 years old... sometimes one that's a lot older than that. But no matter what age they are, they are still just silly boys.

I hate eyebrow tweezers. Especially when you really need one that actually does what it's designed to do, but instead have two that don’t.

I'm a big BYU basketball fan this year. It's fun actually rooting for a team that meets your expectations. Except for that New Mexico incident, it's rather fun to see Jimmer and squad win against tough teams.

I find worry my writing skills are slowly diminishing. Can't seem to think of anything writing about, nor do I want to take the effort to make this worth reading. I find this a sad trend in my life... a lake of motivation to do more than is simply sufficient, or try to become anything much more than ordinary-- which should probably be concerning to me, but I can't seem to muster up the desire to stretch out of my comfort zone/lazy routine. Maybe tomorrow I'll be up for some soul searching. Right now I'm just going to bed.

2 comments:

  1. I'll read anything you write and love it!
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree about the tweezers. I viciously and covetously hold on to the one pair I've found that work like a charm!

    ReplyDelete