I spent a wonderful afternoon and beautiful morning in Old Town with my favorite 4 year old girl- Isabella. This is pretty much my favorite place in the world. The weather was perfect, the toy store was fun, the trees were beautiful, driving along the GW parkway was relaxing and gorgeous, my favorite water glass musician was there, and the dock brings back so many good memories.
Sam, Isabella, and I headed down with their nanny Susu to the nature center and the river. We all love playing here. Sam loves throwing rocks in the river, but was disappointed that most of his favorite animals had..umm.. died... in the last year. Poor iguana. Still, a lovely afternoon.
I loved my quick trip back to catch up with some of my favorite kiddos. They have grown a ton in the last year, but are so still SO FUN to play with. Love them. Also loved catching up with some old friends in Alexandria. What a fabulous place. So glad I got to experience life there for a year and half. Hard to believe a year has passed since I left.


No comments:
Post a Comment