Sunday, January 8, 2012

Favorites of late

Favorite Christmas Present (thanks Mom): Cute yet functional snow boots that I finally got to use, though only to walk across the ice to the horrible laundry room in our apartment complex. Still, these boots are going to get some snowshoeing use in asap (which may not really be that soon if it decides to not snow again for a several weeks).
Favorite Yoga Pose: Warrior (though I have set to make this happen on the beach...that would be awesome)

Favorite expensive hair product: Bb. deep leave in conditioner
:
Favorite song I can't get out of my head this week

Favorite surprise: a guy who actually planned a decent date (just pray that he isn't like the last 10 guys--and doesn't disappoint me in a big way; small disappointments... I can handle, big ones... not so much)

Favorite video related to my future career that I've seen lately.

 Favorite recently discovered recipe: Pumpkin Pull-Apart Bread. Though a close second is the delicious meatloaf I made last sunday. If you haven't ever had REALLY good meatloaf in your lifetime, make it happen soon. Guaranteed it's better than you think.




1 comment: