I visited temple square with:
-a dear friend
-another dear friend
-for a ward party
-for a mission reunion
-with a good friend who also happens to be an ex-boyfriend
- Luca and Nico, briefly 'cause we were cold
![]() |
And this is kinda how it looked. But Christmas lights are not very photographable.
These are from my walk over to the temple Saturday afternoon. I stepped out my door and thought to myself "I think I'll walk instead of drive cause it's so nice outside." And then I was like, "Wait since when does cold and snowy equal nice outside?" Well, I guess it does when all you see for most of November and December is dead brown ugliness. If it's gonna be freezing cold, it might as well snow and make it all pretty, right?
So, yeah, this blog is pretty much the replacement for my scrapbook. So you get a lot of pictures. And some of those aren't the best quality, cause I don't have a cool camera and even if it did, I wouldn't carry it around with me all the time anyway.



No comments:
Post a Comment