Sunday, February 8, 2009

Random thoughts this week

Things that have amused me or I feel like commenting on today:

Playing chat wars with my sister... pretending to be someone else on facebook chat is kind of fun, especially when they figure it out.

Dippin' dots are very odd for ice cream...I mean it looks likes something I could have made out of playdough when I was five. They taste better melted.

The other day I started to be grateful for the car wash mother nature gave me (I love rain) and then realized it was her fault my car is dirty most of the time anyway.

I heard this amazing song live on the radio, but still have no idea how to ever hear it again. But considering how most amazing songs just become good songs when over played I may just live with the memory of how perfect that song was.

My new realization of how often people end their sentences with prepositions without even realizing that some rule I didn't realized existed for most my life makes those sentences grammatically ridiculous.

Others perspectives of our weakness seem to me more useful for promoting change than my own self consciousness.

I am very proud of the fact that for the last 1 1/2 months I have not lost my keys. Not even for a few hours. Though I am very grateful that technology has progressed enough to allow the nice guys in white suits at the temple to look up my temple recommend on the computer when I forget it.

1 comment:

  1. dip n dots are amazing. I don't think you should say they are play doh...cause play doh is salty and not yummy at all ;)

    ReplyDelete