
So you can't really tell from this picture, but my car had a flat tire. I covered up the view of the jack with the spare while I was waiting for the tow guy to come loosen the dang lug nuts. And it's not a great pic cause you can't even tell the tire is flat cause I had jacked up the tire of the ground. Which I later realized was the smart thing to do, cause as soon as the tow guy got there, he just had to let back down until the tire wouldn't rotate. Anyway... guess I learned that I can't really change a flat tire on my own. Good thing I learned that on a sunny saturday afternoon on the way to the bike shop to fix my bike's flat tire, rather than on a cold snowy january night or something.
On a brighter note, Isabella and I enjoyed daffodils in old town this week!

She's looking so grown up these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment