Last year, when my sister, Charity, and I were sharing a small bedroom in a Provo apartment, I made fun of her for eating healthy... She refused anything but 100% whole wheat bread, ate apples like they were candy, and bought boring cereals with granola and grains, and nothing like the Cinnamon Toast Crunch I adore.
Coming home from the grocery store, chowing down on the whole grain rice chips and Atkins Protein bar I had just bought at Harris Teeter, and carried home in my Organic reusable grocery bag, I realized, I've become way even more of health nut than even my sister. I'm busier than ever, but fit in two hour-long runs this week (definitely feeling it in the leg muscles tonight... like leg muscles I forgot existed), got in blueberries at work and can't wait to eat the frozen vegetables I stocked up on for the weekend.
Don't get me wrong, I also ate 5 choc chip cookies at work, but they are just so good right out of the oven...
No comments:
Post a Comment