Wednesday, July 20, 2011

good life

When you're happy like a fool
Let it take you over
When everything is out
You gotta take it in

Oh this has gotta be the good life

This has gotta be the good life
This could really be a good life, good life


Turned up this song really loud on the radio tonight, driving home from frisbee.

Reasons to sing along:
GRE is OVER and I got a pretty good score...even good enough, I'm hoping, to get accepted somewhere for grad school.

I caught 4 goals during that last frisbee game and our team won. Such a good night for frisbee and running until my legs are sore.

Boys aren't completely ignoring me these days. In fact, if I do have be single and date for the rest of my life, can I just keep dating the 3 or 4 guys that I've been seeing these days?... they're pretty cool.

Mesa Verde this weekend!! Yes, I get to be a tourist again. I sooo miss it.

Lagoon tomorrow with my favorite nanny friends!

More often than not, when I do my hair and get dressed up, I feel pretty... and that's just a good feeling.

I really like teaching sunday school. Who knew I'd get the calling I requested? cool.

If I get 90 on my next few anatomy tests I'll pull an A-... can we say miracle?

My dad gave me a sweet Browning sleeping bag. Camping. August. Yes.

Maine: beach house, next month, semester break, and get paid for vacating. super sweet job perk.

Just being happy with life. not stressed, not worried, not depressed, not overwhelmed, just good. I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment