# of feet high I was while standing on the top of Angel's Landing: 5785
Classes I got an A in: 5
Pairs of jeans I purchased: 3
Miles I backpacked: 5
Boys I kissed: 7
Earrings I lost (estimate): 3
Apartments I lived in: 3
Amount of money I spent on food: $3,136 (about 2/3 was on groceries)
Browning children who lived in Utah in 2011: 5
(Browning children estimated to live in Utah in 2012: 2.5)
National parks I visited: 5
Diapers I changed (estimate): 1100
Visits to the Zoo: 12
Baby Kisses: 175
Times I got a flat tire on my bike: 4
Talks I gave in church: 1
Times I laid out by the pool and got a nice tan: 0
Times I checked facebook (estimate): 1500
Score I got on the GRE: 1190
Waterfalls I hiked to: 3
# of feet between my apartment and the Salt Lake Temple: 2,112

7 boys? That's a lot. Nice work.
ReplyDeleteYeah you player
ReplyDeleteThis is your new stalker speaking. I mean typing...:D
ReplyDelete