Day two of Colorado started out with perfect weather and water for Kayaking!
So my kayaking skills leave something to be desired, but I kept up with my group okay.
After kayaking, I rented a bike and took the shuttle up to the top of Vail pass. The bike path was amazing, and it was a nice ride, especially because it was all down hill.
The bike path was so scenic. I just kept thinking "how had I not discovered Colorado mountains before this?!?" I will definitely be back and maybe one day (when I don't have to run a half marathon a few days later), I will be brave enough to try the uphill parts of this beautiful trail as well.
This is the look of a girl who is thoroughly enjoying herself. Though next time I come to Colorado, I plan on doing so with some good company, I'm happy that I decided to take myself on vacation. It was the perfect two-day adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment