Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Learning by experience


Look...we do have a brother...and forced sibling unity.

Just wanted to share with you some things I've learned by experience in the last few weeks:

Things not to do:
Put a glass of juice on the dresser right next to your bed and forget that it's there... until your foot finds it again.
Place your towel near the one part of the cement by the hot tub that is icy.
Eat eggs with a “best by date” from last year.
Worry unnecessarily.
Try to act in a way you don't really feel.

Things to do:
Write that thank you note you've been putting off forever.
Stop avoiding visiting teaching (or your visiting teachers).
Invite acquaintances for lunch, especially on sunny sunday afternoons.
Make chocolate, caramel, sweet milk cake.
Whatever should be #1 on your priority list.
Make friends with people who make you laugh.
Eat a lot on your sister's birthday, especially with good company.

1 comment:

  1. and have amazing room mates who leave auspicious comments on you're blog! <3 ( I hope that word means what I think it means...I don't want to look it up)

    ReplyDelete