Friday, March 20, 2009

Pizza and more

There's a pretty amazing tasting pizza special going on at the brick oven this week. Plus my sister is only going to be working there for a few more weeks. So next time you want something good for lunch, go there. I did.

There is something else to add to the don't like list: Boys who stop talking to you and don't ever tell you why or take the time to at least send you a text message to let you know they all of sudden completely uninterested in you even though they didn't act like that last week. Yes I realize that this is a very passive, somewhat immature statement, but odds are very high that if you're reading this it doesn't apply to you, so I'm just gonna leave it.

Ironically this last statement completely contradicts my next random thought:
something we've been working on at work that I'm still not so great at--not complaining. "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou. Personally I think getting as many of the negative messages out of your brain as possible is a very healthy thing. I guess this means I should get over my "boys are dumb" attitude....someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment